Monday, November 22, 2010

My Ebony Foot Goddess

I am so addicted to Ebony Foot Goddess. She is the perfect queen for me and everytime I see her videos or photos it reminds me of how helpless she can make me feel. Her outstanding legs and betty boo calves drive me crazy to the point where I constantly think of her all throughout the day, all evening and night. When I arrive home from work, I log in to chat with her hoping that she will respond to me pleading for her attention. There are times that she does and I will send her a gift hoping that she'd continue to chat with me more. If she doesn't appear online, I will go and visit her hot ebony foot fetish site and buy more of her clips that she has for sale. I know she truly has me addicted because I can't stop thinking of her and her hot feet and legs. They way she looks with her cute little baby face and when she moves her body, legs and feet just get under my skin and it all feels so good. It is too unreal but I am so happy that my search for a ebony foot fetish Goddess has ended. If you were to visit this ebony foot fetish site, you will instantly get a hard on and you will find yourself stroking to her everyday just like I did.

http://www.ladysheer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment